Abyss AB-1266 Phi är en referens-hörlur från Amerikanska Abyss. AB-1266 är en av de två absolut bästa hörlurar vi hört, oavsett prisklass. Rekommenderas varmt!
Finns i butiken för demo!
• Rigid chassis consisting of left/right side frames and structural adjustable two piece headband. All components machined from solid aluminum for exceptional strength. Integrated resonance control for minimal added coloration.
• High quality anodized finish with bare aluminum accents.
• Proprietary planar magnetic transducer design (Patent Pending) utilizing our very thin, very low mass diaphragm. Amazing bandwidth and low level detail retrieval in the bass, mids, and highs. No rear magnet structure typical of planar designs eliminates annoying reflections from behind allowing for a completely open sound. Matched driver pairs.
• Unique custom made high power neodymium magnets with optimized slot pattern.
• Low carbon steel front baffle with integrated resonance control.
• Unique breathable aluminum sides acoustically tuned to our planar diaphragm for completely open sound.
• High quality soft lambskin ear pads provide comfort and finely tuned acoustics. Unique adjustability allows for varying head shapes.
• Padded leather headband with head movement isolation, Abyss embroidered logo.
• Dual balanced 8 FT (2.5 meter) XLR cable set, and both 1/4" (6.3 mm) and 4 pin XLR cable Y-adaptors, custom made by JPS Labs for Abyss. Internal wiring also by JPS Labs.
• Heavy leather man bag style carry case with extra room and pockets for a portable amp/DAC and an iPad for a completely portable high resolution playback system.
• Nicely hand-crafted two-tone felt lined wooden box touting the Abyss Headphones logo secures all of the above.
• Heavy aluminum headphone stand laser engraved with the Abyss logo for easy storage and always ready to play.
• All main components permanently laser engraved for traceability and collectability.
• Made in the USA
Specs by the numbers:
• Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 28 KHz
• Impedance: 46 ohms nominal (non-reactive)
• Sensitivity: 85 dB
• Distortion: Less than 1%; Less than 0.2% through ears most sensitive range
• Weight: 660 grams