Heresy IV är den minsta högtalaren i Klipsch klassika Heritage-serie.
Finns i butiken för demo!
Klipsch HERESY IV
First introduced in 1957, the Heresy, a three-way design, started out as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn® in three-speaker stereo arrays. The Heresy IV offers unparalleled sound quality from a relatively small speaker.
Nothing in the industry sounds as big or is as efficient as the Heresy, given its relatively compact size. This model offers the greatest degree of placement flexibility of the Heritage series. The bonus slant riser base can be removed for cabinet installations.
Every pair of Heritage series loudspeakers is grain-matched, using wood veneer panels that come from the same timber. Each cabinet is carefully matched so that each speaker in the pair is practically indistinguishable from the other. The speakers move seamlessly together through the factory, and each finished product is inspected and labeled with sequential serial numbers, ensuring that your Heritage series speakers leave the factory as a meticulously crafted set.
BOOK-MATCHED WOOD VENEER
Klipsch only uses book-matched wood veneers for the Heritage series. The veneer leaves are kept in order as they are delicately sliced from the timber and precisely arranged to provide a mirror image at the splice joint — like turning the pages of a book. This gives each speaker an aesthetically appealing and consistent appearance that is treasured more than any other cut of wood veneer.
BUILT TO LAST
While each and every component of the Heresy IV is built to last. Klipsch has always recognized the unique and critical role of a loudspeaker’s cabinet in the sound reproduction process. From the craftsmen in Hope, AR to the engineers in Indianapolis, IN, Klipsch has always put an extraordinary emphasis on cabinet design. The Heresy enclosure is assembled using only the highest-grade adhesives and fasteners. The riser base can be removed for cabinet installation or placement on optional stands
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE (+/- 4 dB): 48-20 000Hz +/-4dB
• SENSITIVITY1: 99dB @ 2.83V / 1m
• POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 100W/400W
• MAXIMUM SPL: 116dB Continuous
• NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Compatible
• CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: HF: 4500Hz : MF: 850Hz
• HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1 x 1" K-107-TI Titanium diaphragm compression driver
• MIDRANGE: 1 x 1,75" K-702 polyimide diaphragm compression driver
• LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1 x 12" K-28-E Fiber-composite cone woofer
• ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
• INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
• DIMENSIONS: (HxBxD) 630x394x337mm
• WEIGHT: 20,4 kg