The Reference Phono 3SE phono preamplifier is housed in a single chassis with heavy, machined aluminum side panels and special acrylic top and bottom covers for the best sound. The vacuum-tube audio stage utilizes six 6H30 vacuum tubes (three per channel), while one 6H30 and a 6550WE provide regulation in the power supply. The large, vacuum fluorescent display on the front panel shows all functions relative to the selected input.
• ±.2 dB of RIAA, 10 Hz to 60kHz; 3 dB points below 0.3Hz and above 300 kHz.
• Less than .002% at 1.0V RMS 1kHz output.
• Selectable 51 dB (Low) and 73 dB (High) at 1kHz BAL; 45 dB (Low) and 67 dB (High) at 1kHz SE. (MC and MM compatible).
• 47k Ohms and 100 pF SE. Selectable loads: 1000, 500, 200, 100, 50 Ohms, and Custom.
• 400 ohms Balanced, 200 ohms SE. Recommended load 50k-100k Ohms and 100 pF. (10k Ohms minimum and 2000 pF maximum).
• (selectable) RIAA, Columbia, and Decca.
• (6)-6H30P dual triodes, plus (1 each) 6550WE and 6H30P in power supply.
• (BxHxD) 480x198x419mm - Handles extend (40mcm)
• Weight: 16,6 kg Net (24,0 kg) Shipping.