Nu är amerikanska Audio Researchs helt nya integrerade rörförstärkare, I/50 här. I/50 lämnar 2x50Watt i 8Ohm med 6550 som slutrör och kan fås i en mängd olika färger.
Finns för demo i butiken!
The I/50 Integrated Amplifier is the first product in an all-new series from Audio Research. Functionally simple, visually engaging, and musically sublime – the I/50 takes music listening to a whole new experience.
Hand-crafted in Minnesota, the I/50 is built with the same attention to detail as all other Audio Research products – each one even gets its own listening test with sonic designer, Warren Gehl.
Available in six colors, the I/50 features Cerakote finishes for a beautiful and long-lasting look. The modular design allows for the installation of two audio modules – a Phono Stage, and a D/A Converter (to come in 2022).
The high current, 50 watt per channel amplifier is capable of driving a wide variety of speakers. A headphone jack allows for personal listening time.
The performance of the I/50 belies its compact design. 50 watts of all-vacuum tube power energize your speakers with beautiful and lifelike music. Designed by the Audio Research engineering team and fine-tuned by our sonic designer, the I/50 has been given the same level of care and attention as our Reference Series products. .
Power Output: 2 x 50 watt continuous from 20Hz to 20kHz. 1kHz total harmonic distortion typically 1% per channel, below 0.1% at 1 watt
• Power Bandwidth: (-3dB points) 10Hz to 22kHz
• Frequency Response: (-3dB points at 1 watt) 7Hz to 30kHz
• Input Sensitivity: 1.25V RMS for rated output.
• Input Impedance: 100K ohms Balanced, 48K ohms Single Ended
• Output Polarity: Non-inverting. Balanced input pin 2+ (IEC-268)
• Output Taps: 8 ohms, 4 ohms
• Power Requirements: 105-130VAC 60Hz (210-250VAC 50Hz) 252 watts at rated output.
• Tubes Required: 2 matched pair 6550WE; 3-6922 (1 input, 2 driver).
• 1 x XLR
• 3 x RCA (1 x HT Bypass)
• 1 x RIAA
• 1 x USB
• 1 x Coaxial digital
• 1 x Optisk digital
• Mått: (BxHxD) 420x180x340mm
• Vikt: 18,1 kg